Mark Time Award Winners
- The best in Science Fiction Audio Theater, since 1996. Named for the Mark Time character, created by the Firesign Theatre circa 1970.
- The best in Fantasy and Horror Audio Theater, since 1998. Named for Charles Ogle, the actor who played the monster in Edison's 1910 silent film, Frankenstein.
- The award for the best in Mystery and Detective Audio Theater, since 2015. Named for the Nick Danger character created by the Firesign Theatre in 1967.
- The award for the best in Comedy Audio Theater, since 2018. Named for the Firesign Theatre’s favorite sound effects device.
- The award for the best acting performance of the year. Established in 2015.
- In recognition of Service to the Field of Audio Theater. First given in 2015.
The RunyonThe Runyon Award, new in 2015.
- Given for lifetime achievement in aspects of production and support of science fiction and fantasy audio theater.
- Celebrating those excellent productions of science fiction and fantasy audio theater from before there were Mark Time Awards.